Admission Announcement

 

Eligibility: Candidates having 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with mathematics as one of the subject, only are eligible for admission to B.Arch. course. Candidates are required to clear NATA with minimum 40% marks.

NATA: Where to appear for NATA? : NATA is offered over major part of admission season at designated Test Centers located at colleges / schools of architecture in India. PLEASE REFER NATIONAL APTITUDE TEST IN ARCHITECTURE LINK GIVEN HERE http://www.nata.in

ADMISSION PROCESS:

75% of the sanctioned strength of the architecture Programme will be filled up by Admission Committee for Professional Courses for Architecture (ACPC-Architecture), as per the eligibility criteria decided by Council of Architecture & Gujarat State Government, on the basis of merit. Clearance of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is required.

Course Duration:

5 Years

Tuition fees:

Rs. 1,00,000 per annum

TRANSFER & MIGRATING STUDENTS (PORTFOLIO & INTERVIEW):

Information will be updated soon.

SCHEDULE OF THE PROGRAMMES:

The B. Arch course of 5 years is divided into ten semesters. Each semester is of approx. 16 weeks with subjects taken in various formats such as studio, workshops and lectures. Field visits are undertaken regularly to expose the students to practical aspects of this field.

– To make learning a proactive process, the students will be introduced to explore real life situations. Assignments will be individual as well as group work.

– Learning will be through practice and research.

– To orient students towards research and self-learning seminar modules are incorporated.

– Theoretical knowledge will be tested through extensive site visits to monuments, contemporary building and rural settings.

– Workshops and the ability to explore and experiment with different materials will be inbuilt into all subjects.

MANAGEMENT/NRI SEATS:

75% of total intake is being admitted by Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC). Remaining 25% seats consist of 15% NRI and 10% Management quota are being admitted by the Institute (IDEA) as per the guidelines and procedures of ACPC declared time by time.